In ourPart-21/J Design Organisation (DOA), we have a vacant position for Part-21/J Design Engineer - avionics at our main base at Førde Airport, Norway.
As a part of our DOA team you will participate in a great variety of projects connected to our own as well as both national and international customer`s helicopters. The position involves a certain level of travel activities.
- Participate in developing modifications by collecting necessary data and performing analysis
- Prepare wiring and drawings, calculations, required testing and issuing of associated documentation such as installation and maintenance instructions
- Participate in test activities as test engineer
- Liaise with customers, manufacturers, subcontractors and authorities
- B.Sc or M.Sc Aeronautical Engineering or other relevant subject
- 3 years or more as Part-66 Cat. B2 licenced technician on helicopter may be considered
- Experience within aircraft avionics in EASA Part-M, -145
- Experience in Part-21 (DOA/POA) is preferable
- Independent, accurate, good technical understanding and experience with the use of CAD tools
- English language fluent both oral and written
- Challenging and demanding work in an informal environment
- Competitive salary according to qualifications
- Personnel- and health insurance and pension savings
- Good opportunities for development for the right person
Distance work could be evaluated depending on experience.
For more information please contact Marco Pacagnella, Head of Design Organisation, phone +47 952 50 126.
Written application with CV within 15.10.2018 to Marco Pacagnella firstname.lastname@example.org (mark the application with “DOA Engineer”)
Airlift is northern Europe`s leading company for the provision of on-shore helicopter services. The company has 30 years of experience flying for a wide range of customers in the fields of search and rescue, coast operations, aerial work and heavy-lift. Airlift operates a modern fleet of 18 helicopters and has around 105 employees. The company is part of the NHV group, Belgium.
Airlift`s technical department performs maintenance, design and modification of the company`s own as well as both national and international customer`s helicopters and holds EASA Part-21, Part-145 and Part-M approvals.