At the moment our Design Organisation has the following opening:
Part-21/J DESIGN ENGINEER - AVIONICS
As a part of our DOA team you will participate in a great variety of projects connected to our own as well as both national and international customer`s helicopters. The position involves a certain level of travel activities.
- Participate in developing modifications by collecting necessary data and performing analysis
- Prepare wiring and drawings, calculations, required testing and issuing of associated documentation such as installation and maintenance instructions
- Participate in test activities as test engineer
- Liaise with customers, manufacturers, subcontractors and authorities
- B.Sc or M.Sc Aeronautical Engineering or other relevant subject
- 3 years or more as Part-66 Cat. B2 licenced technician on helicopter may be considered
- Experience within aircraft avionics in EASA Part-M, -145
- Experience in Part-21 (DOA/POA) is considered an advantage
- Independent, accurate, good technical understanding and experience with the use of CAD tools
- English language fluent both oral and written
- Challenging and demanding work in an informal environment
- Competitive salary according to qualifications
- Personnel- and health insurance and pension savings
- Good opportunities for development for the right person
Location: our main base at Førde Airport, Norway.
Distance work could be evaluated depending on experience.
For more information or application please contact:
Marco Pacagnella, Head of Design Organisation,
phone +47 952 50 126, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Written application with CV within 31.03.2018
Mark the application with "DOA Engineer"